**WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR NEXT ROUND IN FALL 2019
- AGES: 4 to 6 years
- DATE: Saturday September 14th to Saturday November 29th. No session on October 12th and November 9th, 2019
- Includes Two Parents only Sessions: FALL 2019
- TIME: Children attend: 10:00am- 12:00pm Parents attend: 11:30am-12:00pm
- LOCATION: #103-4181 Hastings Street, Burnaby, BC, V5C 2J3
- COST: $1,250.00 for the 10 week program
This social group is aimed at teaching introductory social skills to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Curriculum is based in part on work by Michelle Garcia Winner (Social Thinking) and will cover topics including:
- Learning How to be a Friend
- Following a Group Plan
- Teaching Eye Gaze through Social Thinking
- Recognizing Emotions
- Practicing Relaxation Skills
- Turn Taking and Being a Good Sport
- Initiating Conversation
- Understanding Personal Space
Pre-requisite skills for this program include an ability to communicate verbally using simple sentences, and to participate in a group program without challenging behaviour that would require individual adult support.
To find out more information or to schedule an intake meeting, email Sara Shababi email@example.com or call our office: 604-232-4122.