If you would like to make a donation to ABA Learning Centre please DONATE HERE
Questions? Please call our office at (604)-232-4122 and our staff will be happy to help. If you require an intake meeting for your child, please fill out our intake form and we will get back to you shortly.
Please note we are an agency that provides Behaviour Consultants (Program Managers). If you hire one of our consultants, they may have a Behaviour Interventionist (BI) for you to interview, but we do not provide BI’s from within our agency as it is a parent requirement to hire BI’s. The Behaviour Consultant will support you through the process of hiring a BI.
If you are going to send an inquiry message below please answer all of the following questions in the message box for a quicker response time:
1. What city do you live in (which specific area)?
2. How old is your child?
3. Is your child in daycare/preschool/school? If yes what is the schedule (days of week and times of day).
4. If your child is not yet in school , will your child be attending kindergarten this coming September?
5. Are you interested in home support, school support or one of our centre based programs?
6. What time of day and estimated days of the week are you requesting support?
7. Please provide a phone number to be contacted at during weekday business hours.
Your form will be reviewed within one week and you will be notified if there is an ABA Learning Centre Program Manager in your area who has room in their caseload.
If you wish to fax us, our number is 604-232-9515.