Hours: 1pm -4pm
Location:1110 – 6900 Graybar Road, Richmond BC, V6W 0A5
For Teens Aged: 12 – 16 years old
Dates for the Program
July 6, 8, 13, 15, 20 and 22
August 3, 5, 10, 12, 17 and 19
Once again we will be offering a girls only summer camp! This day camp is an opportunity for girls to form new friendships while taking part in fun activities. Attendees will get to participate in activities such as a hair and make-up demonstration, dance lesson, shopping, cooking and more! We will use public transit to make our way to any activities outside of the centre. Participants must bring lunch and water bottle each day. We will be preparing our own snacks each day.
Skills targeted during a day of camp:
- Team decisions and how to work in a team
- Community skills: shopping, taking public transit
Prerequisite Skills for Glam girls:
- Child can participate in a conversation
- Can participate in group activities for up to 30 minutes
- For safety reasons, no significant problem behaviours or safety concerns (e.g., bolting/flight risk, aggressive verbal or physical behavior, or self-injurious behavior)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (604-232-4122) to set up the Pre interview or for information on the program.